Monday, September 26, 2011
Peer Review
I thought the peer review process was helpful overall. It's always good to be able to get feed back on your work, and the sheets asked specific questions which made you realize what you had or didn't have in your paper. Talking about the details helped because I saw what I did a good job of describing, and what I tried to describe but wasn't noticed. Reading my story out loud actually did make me realize some things I could do better, and some things that didn't sound quite right, or what else I could add. The downfall of peer review is that sometimes it's hard to get specific constructive criticism from peers, which makes it difficult to figure out how to really improve your paper. But getting feedback from both a peer and a professor seems like the best way to figure out how to get the most out of your paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment